• The program is based on an annual target that is a multiple of the salesperson’s salary, with a lower multiple for beginners.
• Variable monthly targets to accommodate high and low selling periods
Agents can earn a flat payout for reaching their target plus a bonus payout for every dollar over their annual target, ensuring a strong return on investment for the organization.
The agency manager plan is designed to share profit with managers who helped deliver revenue growth and operating profit for their store.
• Personal monthly revenue targets for selling managers
• Revenue growth targets as established in the store’s financial plan
• Branch profitability and branch financial objectives.
Agents and agency managers can follow their progress-to-goal with personal dynamic graphs on each incentive details page, ensuring motivation and excitement throughout the period.